Volvo XC90 This mid-sized SUV offers the driver and passengers Volvo luxury and quality with sport utility capability.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2004 XC90 2.5T AWD price check?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 06:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 XC90 2.5T AWD price check?

Based on the limited information here, what would you think a fair offer would be?

2004 Volvo XC90

Silver metallic exterior with black leather interior

37K miles

All maintenance records available. The car has received all Volvo-recommended service (including oil change every 3K miles). I’ve already had the dealer perform the 37,500-mile major service.

FEATURE SUMMARY
• 2.5 liter, 5-cylinder alloy engine
• Electronically controlled all wheel drive
• Geartronic 5-speed automatic transmission with adaptive shift logic and winter mode
• Dynamic stability traction control (DSTC)
• Inflatable curtain head protection system for all rows of seating
• Immobilizer anti-theft ignition with coded keys
• Integrated front fog lights
• Key integrated remote control unit for keyless 2-step entry with tailgate release, panic alarm and safe approach
• Power driver 8-way adjustable seat with 3-position and remote memory/lumbar support
• 3-piece flat folding 2nd row seats with retractable head restraints
• Heated power outside rearview mirrors
• Illuminated cruise and radio steering wheel controls
• Climate package (dual zone climate control, interior air quality system, rain sensor (interval wipers), heated front seats, headlamp washers)
• Premium package (power glass moonroof, leather seating surfaces, power passenger seat, auto dimming mirror, 6-CD changer in dash, memory for rearview mirrors, Home Link)
• Aluminum trim inlays
• Reverse warning system
• 18” Atlantis allow wheels

And, to answer a few questions you might have:

WHY DOES THE CAR HAVE SO FEW MILES?
I ride in a Metro vanpool to get to and from work, and hence don’t incur commuting miles.

WHY AM I SELLING THE CAR?
After six years, it’s simply time to indulge my desire for a new car!

WHAT MECHANICAL OR OTHER PROBLEMS HAS THE CAR HAD?
As noted above, I have all the maintenance records for the car. I have had two issues worked by the dealer over the six years that I’ve owned the car: 1) The 6-CD disc changer failed early in my ownership of the car; the dealer replaced it and I’ve subsequently had no problems with it; and, 2) The sunroof drainage got plugged, and I had the dealer unplug the drain.

WHAT MECHANICAL OR OTHER ISSUES AM I CURRENTLY HAVING WITH THE CAR?
Absolutely no issues.

DOES THE INTERIOR HAVE ANY FLAWS OR DAMAGE?
None. I’ll note that I’ve transported my dog in the car, but no pet damage or odor. The interior is in perfect shape, including the leather seats and all dashboard, side panel, center console and floor surfaces. I’ve kept the car tidy – and avoided having any foods, drinks, etc. in the car.

DOES THE CAR HAVE ANY DAMAGE TO THE PAINT OR BODY?
Paint is in excellent shape. And, the car has two rather minor “dings”: one on the driver’s door, and the other on the rear right fender. Both are small and difficult to detect. When I purchased the car, I had the dealer install the plastic film to protect the front part of the hood, the headlights and door edges from damage from road debris. The car has never been involved in any accidents nor incurred any form of body or structural damage.

HOW ARE THE TIRES?
The new owner will need to put new tires on the car at some point in the next 10K miles or so.

Old 11-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's a dealer in NY that has one like it but with only 21K on it and he is asking $16.5K