Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

Why is this forum undercrowded?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 08:09 PM
JPN
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Why is this forum undercrowded?

98v70,

Thank you for your reply. It sounds like the G35 forum is definitely not for me, as I'm against unproductive arguments (who's right, who's wrong,offensive terminology, etc... whatever ruins your day). There is not much of it here, that's why I don't go anywhere else.

Tech,
>It is just a nice family feeling forum and thats how I like it.

Agreed. Your support is very much appreciated by many. When you were away for a while, we were running around, panicking as to what to do. All I could do for others was tosuggest people a chisel + hammer method while you were away[8D].

92 Typhoon,
>bunch of junk threads

I admit that I myself do post some junk replies/threads (trying to be humorous, but if you live in Japan it's difficult to be humorous[8D]), so I apologise if some of my posts are making your search harder.

Good day to All,

JPN

Old 06-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

92 Typhoon,
>bunch of junk threads

I admit that I myself do post some junk replies/threads (trying to be humorous, but if you live in Japan it's difficult to be humorous[8D]), so I apologise if some of my posts are making your search harder.

Good day to All,

JPN
You're fine. Like I said, I really enjoy this forum. Here, most all posts are helpful, and for the ones that aren't, I enjoy off topic threads as much as anyone. I may only be 26, but many have called me an "old soul" becuase I enjoy mature conversation and I like to help people when I can. On other forums, I find a lot of people my age and younger are just spoiled brats that have internet ego's even Google can't handle. (no offense to those of you here who are younger than me. It's just my limited experience on other forums.) Helpful posts, with the occasional off topic banter...love for Swedish Bricks,it's why I keep coming back here.

Old 07-24-2007, 04:28 PM
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

The forum gets slower and slower every day.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe it's the internet connection that's making the forum slower than the usual...and the browser you are using.

btw, the forum helps me a lot in my car problems, thanks a bunch!

Old 05-10-2008, 04:10 PM

Its brilliant the knowledge you all have here. i cant really contribute at this stage as i have a v70 and know sod all about it. but will learn, as i did with the older volvos. 240 and 740. i just read and welcome new members, (hope thats ok by you all) but its a great well run site. well done to you all. cheers John.

Old 05-11-2008, 04:20 AM

I always Pop By, once a day at least, check out any new posts if i can help i do.
I have received some great advise!! and i think iv'e given a bit as well.
i like the off Topic threads, and the Technical forums, i don't sroll down that far i stop at
xc70 most of the time.
I have been a member longer than most, but i don't have that many posts.
I like the forum but it does go slow, but i dont mind it.
As Tech says it's like a big family, jimkw, reg, tech, s70driver, jpn...i always look out for new posts from these people as i think they post well keep it up guys.

Good luck
v70 2.4t